Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Riddle me this. Riddle me that.


Who's afraid of the big bad Bat?

So, I just finished up the Normal difficulty of Batman: Arkham Asylum on the Xbox 360. This game turned out to be everything I ever wanted from a Batman game. Awesome gameplay, great boss fights, strong pacing, and it was steeped in comic book lore pulled straight from the pages of DC's archives. It did the franchise proud, which is something you really can't say too often unfortunately. Oh, and Ivy. Sweet, sweet Ivy....

After beating the game and tracking down all 240 riddles on the island I've been spending some time with the Challenge Mode. The combat mode is a great stress reliever and the predator challenges really get those brain cells fired up. You know what's better? More content on the way! The Insane Night Map Pack will be coming out on 9/17 and will feature some more freeflow combat.

I've got a feeling Batman will stay in the 360 for a little while longer. At least until I get through the Challenges and maybe play the Hard difficulty. Then again, by that point Halo 3: ODST will probably be out.

No comments:

Post a Comment